A couple weeks ago I was shopping for a new lipstick at Target and discovered that Target is now selling NYX products. I was really excited because I have heard so much about NYX products but I'd never tried them. It just so happened that they had exactly the color lipstick I had been looking for. I was extremely excited about the price. The lipstick I bought was around $4 which seemed like a great price for a 0.14 oz tube! I purchased the color Narcissus 509. The lipstick has a flowery scent to it. It doesn't bother me but it might annoy some people. The lipstick has great color pigmentation but it does extenuate the fine lines on my lips. I would recommend exfoliating and moisturizing your lips before putting it on but make sure your lips are clean before applying it so it goes on smoothly. I think its a great bright pink color. It is very Barbie pink which works great with many skin tones. I'm fair skinned and it is a little on the light side but I still think it's the perfect pink for me. I think that this picture makes it look a little more blue pink than it really is. In person the lipstick appears to have a little more coral undertones.
http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/p-15-extra-creamy-round-lipstick.aspx
I got this picture from the NYX website and the link is underneath. I think for the price and the color payoff this product is great! I would recommend this product to a friend! Thank you for reading my review!
Much Love,
Amanda

This is a great review! Thank you for sharing about the lipstick.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)
Delete