So spring is here! Yay! I'm beyond happy because I love warm weather and sunshine. It makes me happy. I love sunshine and today is the perfect temp. its 70 degrees right now with a high of 81 degrees. Perfect! :) I pretty much think anything over 70 and sunny is perfect. Anyways I went to the Sketcher Outlet the other day and I bought a couple pairs of spring worthy shoes! So for awhile my Mom has been saying how the Go Walk 2's are the best shoes ever. So I tried a pair on and she was right the are so comfortable. I guess that's something I failed to mention earlier, I was looking for comfort because now that I've been dancing more and more I've realized the importance of taking care of my feet. The past couple springs and summers I've worn wedges with really high heels that aren't very comfortable but look cute. But this year I decided was gonna be different, no more cute only comfort because why was I wearing 4 1/2 inch heels to go grocery shopping two years ago??? Does that make any sense whatsoever?!?!? But any ways the first pair of shoes I bought at sketches are a pair of go walks and they are SO comfortable and they actually are pretty cute! Win-win!
You can find them on Amazon!
 |
The bottoms are kinda dirty! Sorry about that! haha
|
The other pair of shoes I bought are also from Sketchers and they are wedge sandals! They have a 3 1/2 inch heal but are TOTALLY comfortable. Like seriously they are like the best shoes ever!! I wore them for like 10 1/2 hours last Friday and my feet never hurt and my knees felt fine the next day and I was able to walk n them like a normal person! They are seriously amazing. I love them with a passion and I could pretty much live in them. The only time I can't wear them is if I need to dance or power walk. But other than that I could live in them! They come in like three colors, black, brown and natural. I got black because I have a thing for black. But the other colors are really pretty too and I really love the natural ones.
Check them out here! I hope everyone finds comfortable shoes for summer and spring!!
Much Love,
Amanda
 |
Aren't they cute?!?!
|
I love Go Walk 2's! They are like the best shoes ever! I might need to try on the sandals sometime.
ReplyDeleteYou should! hahaha
Delete