Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tomato Balsamic Chicken

   Yay for a new chicken recipe! And an even bigger yay for chicken that I like! I'm very picky when it comes to chicken. Sometimes I just can't eat it because of the texture. I'm very picky about the texture of my chicken. Anyway, this chicken turned out really good and everyone in my family liked it.

Tomato Balsamic Chicken
olive oil
6 thin chicken breasts
2 garlic cloves
1 can diced tomatoes
1/2 can tomato sauce
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
4 fresh basil leaves
sprinkle as much as needed of
oregano
rosemary
black pepper
basil
salt
thyme


  Sprinkle the chicken with pepper and crush garlic cloves. Heat olive oil in a large pot/pan. Add chicken and cook until golden brown on each side. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, vinegar, basil and other spices. Let it simmer for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way. Cook until the chicken juices run clear. Serve with a starch (potatoes, pasta or rice) and a salad or vegetable.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment