Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Favorite Hair Product

             

   My favorite hair product is TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray. I've been using this spray for several months. When my hair was longer I used it before I curled my hair to protect it from all that heat but then I started spraying it in my hair before I blow dried my hair everyday. It claims to keep your hair shiny and soft. I think it does that quite well. Before I started using this product I'd burned my hair by using hot rollers and curling irons. Ever since I started using this my hair looks and feels the same even after I've used a ton of heat tools on it. Plus it smells great. Its hard to describe what it smells like but its really good. A bit like hairspray but better! Using this product is quite simple, after I wash my hair I spray around 5 mists of it all around my hair then I brush my hair to make sure the product has gotten everywhere, then blow dry and that's it. I would recommend this product to anyone who uses heat tools daily! 
 
 Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray

http://www.tresemme.com/product/detail/353275/thermal-creations-heat-tamer-spray
                                                                       
                                                                          Much love,
                                                                             Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I love your description of the smell! "A bit like hairspray only better!" Very descriptive. :)

    ReplyDelete