![]() |
| http://us.rimmellondon.com/products/lips/stay-glossy?cid=sem_FY14Rimmel_Google Stay Glossy Lip Glosses |
I recently purchased Stay Glossy by Rimmel in the shade Timeless Allure. The lip gloss is cranberry colored with some sparkles. The color is really rich in color in the package. On the lips its a pretty shear color. I think it gives the perfect wash of color on the lips. Its nice for the days when you don't want a really bright color. The color is build able, the first layer is really light but the second layer is a really nice wash of color. My favorite thing about this lip gloss is that it isn't sticky. Its really smooth and it feels really great on the lips. It says its suppose to last up to 6 hours. It lasted a really long time for me. I put it on at 2pm and it still looked great at about 6pm and it probably would have lasted longer if I hadn't eaten dinner. It smells like something but I can't really describe it. When I was putting it on I could smell it a lot but once it was on my lips the smell didn't bother me anymore. I really like this lip gloss and I would like to get some more colors soon! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a lip gloss with a lovely texture, shear wash of color, that doesn't smell bad!
Much Love,
Amanda

Wow! Lip gloss that isn't sticky and doesn't smell bad! Those are important traits. I'll need to remember this when I go buy lip gloss. Thanks for the review!
ReplyDeleteI know how much you love lip gloss! :)
Delete