Monday, March 17, 2014

Fresh Complexion Under- Eye Concealer by Covergirl


                                                                Fresh Complexion under-eyeConcealer


   This concealer is seriously the best concealer ever. Its only $5-6 for this awesome concealer. There is .37 oz of product. That isn't a lot of product but for the price I think its fine. This concealer helps even out my skin tone really well! The color Creamy Natural is a perfect match for my skin color. I apply the product with my fingers and it blends really nicely. I use this concealer for any discoloration on my face- acne scares, pimples, dark circles. It works really well for all those things. The product dries very nicely and doesn't cake. Once its on my face I don't feel it at all and its very comfortable. I also use this stuff for a eye shadow primer and it works really well! Sometimes I wear this concealer when I'm dancing and it stays pretty well! This concealer doesn't have a strong smell though it does smell like makeup (which would make sense...haha) This is all I use for evening out my skin right now and its all I need! I would highly recommend this product for anyone and everyone! Buy it, use it, love it!! :D That's what I did!
                                                             Much Love,
                                                                 Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You must really love this concealer! Your enthusiasm makes we want to go out and buy it right now!
    Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete