Monday, March 24, 2014

My Everyday Makeup Routine

  So lately my everyday makeup look is pretty basic. I've just been wearing an amount of makeup I feel comfortable dancing in. I could wear more makeup on the days I'm not dancing but I've just been liking not wearing very much makeup.

   The first thing I do is concealer. I like  Fresh Complexion Covergirl Concealer I put three dots of that under each eye, a couple dots on my forehead, a little on my nose and a dot on my chin. I rub all the dots in with my fingers until its seamless.
  The second thing I do is apply Maybelline Great Lash Volumizing Mascara which has an awesome brush that curls the eyelashes. I apply about three coats of mascara or until I feel they look thick enough.
   The third thing I do is my eyebrows. Some days I use a brown eye shadow to fill them in other days I just shape them with Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara which does a perfect job of holding my eyebrows in place.
  The fourth thing I do is blush. I use elf Studio Blush in the color Pink Passion. I just use a big fluffy brush to apply the blush.
  The fifth and last thing I do is lipstick. I love wearing a really bright pink lipstick. My favorite lip color is Revlon Cherries in the Snow. Its so creamy and pigmented, I love it!

 That's all I've been wearing on a daily bases. What is your everyday makeup look?
                                                      Much Love,
                                                           Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Well, for me, I just wear a bit of foundation, blush and lipstick. I don't like wearing mascara because it bothers my eyes. I'm pretty basic all the time.

    ReplyDelete