Monday, March 3, 2014

Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cups

These are totally, absolutely delicious. I LOVE THEM!!!! They are really good in the summer when its hot outside its nice to have something cool to eat. But I love them anytime of the year! Plus they are gluten, dairy, egg and sugar free which is good. I got this recipe from a cook book which name I can't remember.

1/2 cup coconut oil
1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy both work well)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup cocoa powder

Combine first 4 ingredients until smooth. Using half of the mixture pour about a tablespoon into mini cupcake liners or until its about 1/3 of the way full. Put into the freezer and freeze for about 15 minutes or until set. While that's setting stir cocoa powder into the rest of the peanut butter mixture until well combined. Once the peanut butter layer is frozen take them out of the freezer and pour the chocolate on top to fill the rest of the cupcake liner. Put back into the freezer for about 30 minutes or until frozen all the way through! Yummmmmmm! :)

                                                                   Much Love,
                                                                     Amanda
Look at that beauty!

Oh my, isn't it perfect?!

2 comments: