Saturday, March 8, 2014

Music I Like From the Late 90s - Early 2000s

  I have a thing for music from the late 90s-early 2000s. I really like music from that times. I love the 90s rocker look too! These songs aren't in order of favorites, I don't know which one is my favorite!
                                                                                                                                                                         The first song I want to share is When its Over by Sugar Ray which was released in 2001. This band just has such a good sound. I love there live performances as well as the studio recordings. Other songs I like from Sugar Ray are Fly released in 1997 (that was a good year :)) and Someday released in 1999.
  
   The next few songs are both Avril Lavigne songs because I love her music from the early 2000s. This Avril Lavigne song is called Fall to Pieces. I'm not sure why but I really like this song. I also like My Happy Ending from Avril Lavigne. I like this one and also she sings good live and vevo has taken care of the bad words for us so we don't have to be worried about that ;) Both songs were released in 2004. The last song from Avril that I want to share with you is Things I'll Never Say this song is my favorite. I love it! It was released in 2002.
 
  Okay, last song has a wonderful original from 1971 and the Fugees made a fun cover in 1996 Killing Me Softly with His Song. I like the hip hop flare to it. I like both versions it just depends on my mood.
 

   So there are some of my favorite songs from the late 90s - early 2000s. I hope you listen to them and tell me what you think! What are your favorite songs from the late 90s - early 2000s?
   Much Love,
  Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Interesting to hear what you enjoy listening to! In the 90's I was really into Country Music but I recognize most of the songs you posted about. Looking forward to reading about more music that you like!

    ReplyDelete