| First Row |
| Second Row |
The first color on the top row is Instinct- an almost white shimmer shadow that's perfect for highlighting the inner corner of the eye and highlighting the brow bone. The pigmentation in Instinct is really good. The next color is Impulse- a light shimmery lavender color. To be honest I probably use this eye shadow least out of all of them. It isn't as creamy and pigmented as the other shadows. That's just my opinion though, you might really like it. The next color is Glance- a bright purple color with a little shimmer. I really like using this color when I want a colored smoky eye look to pat in the center of my eyelid. Next color is Improvise- this color is a deep purple with a pink shimmer. I really love this color to use in my crease. The last color on the top row is Catalyst- a gorgeous black. Now usually I'm not too big of a fan of black eye shadow, I mean really how exciting is it? But this black is really beautiful with little reddish/pinkish sparkles in it. It blends beautifully and I absolutely love it.
Moving on the second row. The row starts with Desire- a light peachy matte color. I use this one as a base for my other eye shadows. The second on is Wonder- a beautiful neutral shimmery color. This eye shadow is one of my favorites, its so beautiful for everyday looks. The next color is Spontaneous- an amazing gold shimmery color. This is my favorite eye shadow from this palette. I love it, it adds that special sparkle to any eye look. The next color is Whim- a pretty medium brow color with a little shimmer. I use this color for many things depending how dark my eye look is that day. Some days I wear it all over my lid others I use in my crease, it just depends how intense I want my eye shadow to be. The last color is Captivate- a super pretty brown with a lovely gold shimmer. This is a beautiful color to wear when you are doing a brown smoky eye.
The packaging is okay but there are a couple things I don't really like about it. I don't really like how magnetic it is, it closes all the time while I'm doing my makeup. It doesn't have a mirror which would be really nice. But on the plus side it has an inspirational quote on the inside which is cool!
This palette is fabulous and I use 8 out of 10 of the eye shadows on a regular bases. It also comes with a full size eyeliner which was really nice too. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for soft, sparkly eye shadow.
Much Love,
Amanda
p.s. if you read the whole post you deserve a prize! haha
I read the whole post! What's my prize? I like all of your descriptions of each color. I will remember this name brand when I go shopping for eye shadows.
ReplyDeletehmmmmm...I'll have to figure out your prize. It will be good!
Delete